Procedures as NIDA’s Announcement
1. Submit a completed application form with the required documents to the Educational Service Division, 3rd Floor, Prince Naradhip Bongsprababdha Building.
2. Pay the application fee of 700 baht to the Financial Division, 3rd Floor, Prince Naradhip Bongsprababdha Building.
3. Obtain the queue of interviewing date at the School of Social and Environmental Development, 16th Floor, Navamindradhiraj Building.
Ways to apply
- Apply in person
- The application forms can be obtained by contacting at the Educational Service Division, 3rd Floor, Prince Naradhip Bongsprababdha Building OR School of Social and Environmental Development (NIDA), 16th Floor Navamindradhiraj Building, 118 Serithai, Bangkapi, THAILAND 10240
- Application forms can be downloaded and printed out from NIDA’s website: http://ssde.nida.ac.th/ within the dateline.
- A completed application form with the required documents must be submitted to the Educational Service Division, 3rd Floor, Prince Naradhip Bongsprababdha Building between 8.30AM -4.30PM on business day (except the government holidays). The 3 days before the application dateline, the applicants can submit the application form with the required documents until 7.30PM.
- When the applicants have already finished the process at the Educational Service Division and the Financial Division, they must contact the office of the School of Social and Environmental Development (NIDA) in order to be obtained the queue of interviewing date.
- Apply by post
- Application of admission by money transfer via NIDA Bangkok Bank with the bank account no. 944-0012913 (Money Order/ Bill of Exchange is not accepted.)School of Social and Environmental Development (NIDA), 16th Floor Navamindradhiraj Building, 118 Serithai, Bangkapi, THAILAND 10240
- Submit a completed application forms and the required documents with the original Pay-in slip to NIDA within the application dateline. (Copy all the documents for the applicant’s evidence) Applicants who fail to submit all required documents will not be admitted to the program.
- Attach an envelope with 3-baht stamps address to the applicants in order to be sent back the application fee receipt and a queue of interviewing date.
(For the faster contacting to the applicant, please kindly inform your telephone number on the envelope.)
If NIDA has not been obtained the Pay-in Slip mentioned, the applicant is not qualified for the application of admission and has not been further processed.
- Application Materials
1. Completed Application Form (No Fee)
2. Application fee and admission interview Fee of 700 baht each person (Apply by post 720 baht)
3. One copy of complete official transcript (s) of a Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent. (The applicant who has graduated 2-Year Bachelor’s Degree must attach the Diploma’s transcript or undergraduate studies’ transcript.)
4. One copy of personal identity card
5. Two 1-inch photos taken no more than six months prior to application date
6. Certificate of Employment issued by the employer with the form specified in NIDA’s application form.
7. Certificate of Name and Surname Change (In case of name and surname are not match with the certificate of graduation)
8. Self-academic / Co-academic (If available)
In case of the graduates from overseas must be required to submit the documents as follows:
1. A Letter of Confirmation on Standard Curriculum for the Bachelor’s Degree. This can be obtained from the Bureau of Standards and Evaluation at the Commission on Higher Education, Ministry of Education
2. (Whom graduated from aboard University only) An Official Letter of Certification for their Bachelor’s Degree with their University Council’s approval as well as a complete transcript with the specified date of graduation which must be directly sent from the applicant’s university to the address below:
Director of Educational Service Division, NIDA
Educational Service Division, 3rd Floor,
Prince Naradhip Bongsprabandha Building,
118 Seri Thai Road, Klongchan, Bangkapi District, Bangkok 10240 THAILAND
Remark: The documents No.1 and No.2 are allowed to be submitted until the interviewing date, otherwise, no later than the beginning date of the semester. Applicants who fail to submit all required documents will not be admitted to the program.